Reasons why I love running
- Running makes me happy. It releases endorphins and endorphins make you happy. Also known as "The Runner’s High"
- Running reduces stress. Things can get very stressful sometimes so it’s even more important to have a break. Too much stress is unhealthy and destroys the psych. That’s why running is a good therapy and a good way to get some "Me-Time"
- The more you run the better you get at it. That’s simple logic. You run, you get better, you get a feeling of success, you want more, you run more, you get even better. And THAT is great, isn’t it?
- Health!Running improves the immune system and makes the heart and other organs stronger.As a result you’ll have a longer and healthier life!
- Running trains the body! While you run you train your abs, your legs, your booty, everything at the same time. Running burns fat and calories and this is amazing, isn’t it?
- New routes! I love trying out new routes! Finding a new way with a great view is one of the best things during a run!
There are so many other reasons to love running but for me these are the most important ones.
I hope some of you can relate to them.
So log off, grab your running shoes and RUN